The Cheerful Heart Warrior


Dario Omar Casonato
Hi, My name is Dario Omar Casonato, 3 years 10 mo. I am a hero for my mom and dad as I have survived two times open heart surgery and countless times of other medical intervention.

I got microdeletion on my chromosome 22 and it costs me a lot : My heart is born impaired (Tetralogy of Fallot, Pulmonary Atresia, Mapcas, VSD, Lusoria), my lungs don't work as other kids', I have to live the rest of my life with only one kidney (renal hypoplasia), and other defects.. but you know what, I am a super happy kid.

As a 22qtie, I face lots of difficulties but mom and dad are always supportive and proud of me. I hope you can support me too by reading stories shared by mom on this website.

Thank you..

Updated 27/11/2018



Tanti Baci
Dario Omar Casonato

2 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum, jika saya baca dengan betul, beza umur anak kita hanya 4 hari, namun memiliki CHD yang sama. Saya doakan Dario sihat dan selamat. Selamat hari raya dari Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaykumsalam.. terimakasih sudah berkunjung, Semoga anak abang juga sehat selalu, kita mesti semangat :D

    ReplyDelete